Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Care to Skin & Body: Up to 43% Off
Buy now from only $895
Discount 35% Off
Noninvasive low-frequency body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tighten the body
About This Deal
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Typical treatment areas include most areas where excess fat is stored, including the abdomen, love handles, thighs, buttocks, upper arms, and chin.
- Laser Lipo: During the lipo-laser sessions, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- Radio-Frequency Treatments: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, buttocks, and thighs.
- Vacuum Butt Lift: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the buttocks while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin elasticity.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Must use all treatments on same area. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required before service. If you are ineligible, a refund will be provided. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
Care to Skin & Body
300 Assiniboine Avenue, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0T1
Feeling and looking good is more than just a feeling—it’s a choice. The estheticians and beauty specialists at Care to Skin & Body understand that looking beautiful and feeling well is an active choice. That’s why they work with each client to choose a beauty service that’s right for them, whether they’re looking for a classic facial, permanent makeup, or laser services. Meanwhile, their beauty services help keep clients looking good for special occasions and everyday glamour thanks to their knowledge and drive in the beauty field.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!