Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Sundance Balloons: $205 for Hot-Air Balloon Ride for 1 on a Weekday Morning, $245 for Evening or $265 for Anytime (Up to 25% Off)
Buy now from only $205
Discount 25% Off
One-hour sunrise and sunset flights rise to 1,000 feet, capturing pastoral vistas and ending with champagne toasts
What You’ll Get
- Licensed pilots guide passengers through the air for about one hour, departing either a half-hour before sunrise or 2.5 hours before sunset.
- Full experience lasts up to four hours, including time for check-in, travel to the launch location, a safety briefing, setup and packing, and return to the meeting location.
- Customers may add flying partners by purchasing additional vouchers.
- Must be 10 or older.
- About the pilot: a licensed balloon pilot
Availability for flights starts in May 2020.
This offer is valid for flights through the 2020 flying season (May to October) and makes for a great holiday, birthday or anniversary gift. In the event of poor flying conditions, the flight can be rescheduled for future fair-weather mornings or evenings.
- Redemption locations listed below are tentative and can vary based on whether conditions and seasonality, final meeting location will be confirmed when calling Flight Status phone number prior to flight. See Sundance Balloons website for all meeting locations and directions.
- Edmonton – Buena Vista Park, 13210 Buena Vista Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T5R 5R2
- Kitchener – Waterloo Rod & Gun Club, 1075 Bo De Ln, St. Jacobs, ON N0B 2N0
- London – Northland Mall, 1275 Highbury, London, ON N5Y 4V1 or Husky Truck Stop, 3391 Westchester Bourne, Belmont, ON N0L 1B0
- Ottawa – Carleton University, 1125 Colonel By Dr, Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6
- Toronto – flight location is in Kitchener – Waterloo Rod & Gun Club, 1075 Bo De Ln, St Jacobs, N0B 2N0
- Winnipeg – Whittier Park, 836 Rue Saint Joseph, Winnipeg, MB R2Y 0H8
Sundance Balloons’ COVID-19 Precautions
- All staff members wear gloves and masks.
- Clear vinyl curtains are installed in the basket to help keep the appropriate distance from other passengers on group flights.
- All passengers have to pass a health screening.
- Complimentary face masks are offered.
- Equipment is sanitized before and after each flight and hand sanitizer is available.
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regul
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must be 10 or older. Reservation required. Subject to weather. All Sales Final. May buy multiple vouchers. Must reserve by the expiration date on your voucher. Upon Registering voucher, you will receive Hot Air Balloon ride voucher(s) from Sundance Balloons which can be used for the flight season. Must pay sales tax prior to booking flight date. Subject to maintenance and weather; if cancelled, outing can be rescheduled as soon as possible. Some health restrictions apply – see Sundance Balloons website for details. Weekday morning options are valid Mon-Fri mornings. Weekday evening options are valid Mon-Thurs evenings. Options for anytime are valid Mon-Sun mornings or evenings. Upon Redeeming voucher, you will receive Hot Air Balloon ride voucher(s) from Sundance Balloons which can be used for the flight season. Not valid for flights in Grande Prairie or Calgary, AB. Merchant’s standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). May be repurchased every 30 days. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Sundance Balloons’ vibrant hot-air balloons float adventurous passengers over scenic landscapes at sunrise and sunset. Each one-hour journey commences as sojourners greet their flight crew at a pre-determined location, receive a briefing on what to expect during the excursion, and observe their balloon as it swells to more than 10 storeys in height. Morning flight teams convene 30 minutes before sunrise.
The woven gondolas glide 1,000 feet above the ground but can sometimes gently skim treetops or cornfields when wandering over the countryside. Since balloons drift with prevailing winds, there is no wind chill and travellers feel only a slight sensation of movement. As is tradition for ballooning, explorers of the appropriate age end their flight with a champagne toast to tranquility, beauty, and neighbourhoods that appear as giant smiley faces only visible from the air.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!