Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Advanced Medical Certification: $17 for First-Aid, CPR, and AED Certification Course (71% Off)
Buy now from only $17
Discount 71% Off
About This Deal
After purchasing this deal, you’ll need to visit the website listed on your voucher to complete redemption. Learn more about redemption codes.
What’s included with the Advanced Medical Certification:
- Instant CPR, AED, and first aid digital/printed provider card
- Certification card in the mail
- Exclusive study materials including video and audiobooks
- Skills webinars and checklist available
- CPR PDF provider handbook
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) eligible for up to six AMA Category 2 credits
- About the course: Designed by practicing physicians and based on the latest AHA Standards and Guidelines (2015).
- Convenient learning: The online course is a convenient way to learn first-aid, CPR, and AED training without having to travel to class. The internationally-accepted certification courses are accessible anytime from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- No time limit: Students don’t have to worry about exam interruptions because they can save their progress and pick it up later. There’s also unlimited retakes for no additional cost.
Additional benefits with Advanced Medical Certification:
- Category 2 CME credits available
- Internationally-accepted (98% national acceptance rate)
- Adheres to latest 2015 AHA Standards and Guidelines
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 10,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 1-day only sale that will expire tonight at midnight (Monday, February 24, 2020).
Click here to buy now or for more details about the deal.
Need to Know
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must activate by expiration date; expires 12 months from date of activation. Online redemption only. Limit 1 per person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Shopper Approved and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Advanced Medical Certification offers e-learning for individuals and companies through their inventory of life support certification tests and online courses which adhere to the same guidelines and standards as the American Heart Association. Additionally, ACLS, PALS, and BLS are now category one accredited through Postgraduate Institute for Medicine (PIM). Companies including Barton and Associates, Indiana University, Community Health Systems efficiently certify their people through an extensive collection of online study guides and instructional videos, anyone can master vital life support techniques to either boost their career or be prepared if ever in a medical emergency.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!