Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Lights of the North: $18 for Lights of the North from December 5, 2019 to January 5, 2020 ( Up to 37% Off)
Buy now from only $18
Discount 29% Off
About This Deal
- Age-specific tickets:
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 13 or older
- Child tickets are valid for ages 4–12
- Senior tickets are valid for ages 65 or older
- Free admission for children under 3
- The event is from December 5, 2019, to January 5, 2020
- Street Parking: Saturdays 2 hours complimentary; Sundays free; Monday–Saturday free from 5:30 p.m.–8 a.m.
- Parkades nearby: Portage Place Parkade (indoor parking with direct access to the Bay via the skywalk over Portage); The Bay Parkade (closest option with direct access to the Bay); Surface Lot behind Winnipeg Art Gallery (use the crosswalk across Memorial to arrive at the Bay) (*Please note that these parkades have no affiliation with the Lights of The North and will be charging parking fees.)
- Transportation: Bus is easily accessible from all routes that go down Portage Ave, as well as the free Downtown Spirit buses. Bus station #10134 is right in front of Entrance #1 on Vaughan Street.
- Indoor event
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
Promotional value expires Jan 5, 2020. Amount paid never expires. Online reservation required. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Lights of the North
450 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB R3C 0E7
Lights of the North is an indoor light festival and Christmas market to celebrate the special time of the year. Adults, children, seniors, and families can enjoy strolling, laughing or playing under the twinkle of more than half-million Christmas-themed 3D light sculptures inside a warm and cozy indoor space. The event features interactive exhibits, light tunnels, photo booths, live music, food, illuminated drinks, Christmas market, kids zone, and of course a range of Christmas characters, elves and Santa. Occupying over 80,000 square foot space, this indoor Christmas light festival can provide a magical experience of this year’s holiday season.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!