Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: My Gym: $49 for Family Lifetime Membership or One or Three Days of Summer Camp. Six Options Available (Up to 67% Off)
Buy now from only $
Discount 67% Off
Choose from Six Options:
- C$49 for a lifetime family membership with four weeks of classes and play sessions, valid at the St. Vital location (C$150 value)
- C$20 for one day of summer camp for one person, valid at the St. Vital location (C$35 value)
- C$49 for three days of summer camp for one person, valid at the St. Vital location (C$105 value)
- C$49 for a lifetime family membership with four weeks of classes and play sessions, valid at the Corydon location (C$150 value)
- C$20 for one day of summer camp for one person, valid at the Corydon location (C$35 value)
- C$49 for three days of summer camp for one person, valid at the Corydon location (C$105 value)
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 100+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
During classes organized by age group, kids from 6 weeks to 13 years olds learn physical, cognitive, and social skills
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. Class option is valid for Non-Members only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
2020 Corydon Ave
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3P 0N2
1586 Saint Mary’s Rd.
Winnipeg, Manitoba R2M 3W4
As the morning begins, a row of toddlers takes turns tumbling feet over head while their parents guide them into the correct movement. Later, school-age kids sit in a circle, legs stretched before them as they try to touch their toes. At My Gym, the trained staff imbues kids, from the age of six weeks to 13 years, with life skills through music, physical activities, and games. Many classes incorporate physical exercises with social and developmental skills, while art classes allow kids to explore new topics before expressing what they learned through various media. Additionally, martial-arts training teaches tykes discipline and respect in a noncompetitive atmosphere. Summer camps are also available seasonally. All classes take place in a well-padded room, led by staff trained in child development and fluent in muppet.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!