Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Fit Reed Nutrition: $19.99 for a DIY Meal Plan for Weight Loss, Maintenance, or Gain for Men or Women (78% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 78% Off
What You’ll Get
Choose from Six Options:
- $19.99 for a Basic Weight Loss meal plan for men ($89.99 value)
- $19.99 for a Basic Weight Loss meal plan for women ($89.99 value)
This meal plan is designed for those older than age 18 who want to lose up to 10% of their total body weight in 3–6 months.
- $19.99 for a Maintenance meal plan for men ($89.99 value)
- $19.99 for a Maintenance meal plan for women ($89.99 value)
This meal plan is designed for those older than age 18 who want to maintain their body weight after reaching their goal weight.
- $19.99 for a Weight Gain meal plan for men ($89.99 value)
- $19.99 for a Weight Gain meal plan for women ($89.99 value)
This meal plan is designed for those older than age 18 who want to gain to 2–3 pounds of muscle mass per week.
Your meal plan is immediately available for download upon redemption. Each plan includes the following:
- Seven menus with exact portions and caloric breakdowns
- Seven grocery lists to support each meal
- Macronutrient recommendations
- List of possible food substitutions
- Calorie-free seasoning ideas
- Fitness tracking chart
Meal plans do not include food.
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, October 2, 2016.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Food not included. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Valid for men and women. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Fit Reed Nutrition
Fit Reed Nutrition understands that getting in shape can be difficult. Whether it’s getting to the gym or maintaining a proper diet for a busy lifestyle, weight and fitness can often be forgotten. That’s why they’ve created customized meal plans that can help spur clients to get fit and eat healthy. Even during vacations and special events, they offer support via text and email to keep clients motivated with coaches providing detailed support. First, clients define their goal, whether it be looking fit for a wedding or training for a competition, then choose from programs covering meal planning to gym fitness. After filling out a questionnaire detailing food likes and dislikes, number of meals eaten in one day, and workout regimen, those with programs including online coaching support can keep their progress with weekly photos and measurements.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!