Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre: $19 for Behind-The-Scenes Tour for one or $72 for Up to Four People ($40 Value)
Buy now for only $
Discount 50% Off
The Groupon Deal
- C$20 for a special behind-the-scenes tour and replication course for one person (C$40 value)
- C$40 for a special behind-the-scenes tour and replication course for two people (C$80 value)
- C$72 for a special behind-the-scenes tour and replication course for four people (C$160 value)
The tour includes the following:
- Admission to the museum
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes look at exhibits, including “Bruce”—the largest Mosasaur on display and Guinness Book of World Records Record Holder
- “Mold and cast your own fossil” Course
- Leave with a replica of one of Bruce’s Teeth
- 10% discount at the gift shop
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 100+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Get an exclusive behind-the-scenes look at all the exhibits in a museum filled with geological artifacts, fossils, and a 43’-long mosasaur
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required at least 1 week in advance; limited space available per day so call early to reserve your group from Groupon. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre
111 Gilmour Street
Morden, MB R6M 1N9
If you can’t teleport to the Cretaceous period, you can do the next best thing: visit the Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre. The sprawling confines equip visitors with all sorts of fossil-fueled knowledge thanks to interactive displays, tours, and even fossil digs. Read on to learn more about the CFDC:
It has a museum that’s filled with artifacts, including shark vertebra, squid fossils, a paleontologist exhibit, and a 43-foot long mosasaur named Bruce
You can dig for your own fossils thanks to the Fossil Dig Adventure Tour, which whisks participants to one of 30 active dig sites in the area in search of the fossils of marine reptiles from the Western Interior Seaway.
Youth programs abound: these include school tours and summer day camps full of scientific discovery.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!