BestBuy.ca: $20 Off Purchase of $100 or More with Visa Checkout (Until Aug 31)
Best Buy Canada is offering more methods of payment for your online orders at BestBuy.ca.
They’re launching the new Visa Checkout service by offering you $20 off your online purchase of $100 or more when you use Visa Checkout to pay for your order!
The promotion is available until August 31, 2016 or for the first 30,000 discounts, whichever comes first. The discount is only eligible for online purchases using the Visa Checkout payment option. You cannot receive the discount on Reserve and Pick Up orders in stores.
This is a very good deal and can be combined with current sales at Best Buy.
Tips on getting your Visa Checkout discount:
- Set up your Visa Checkout account before you start shopping.
- Your pre-tax and pre-shipping total must meet or exceed $100 for the discount to be activated. If your cart is under $100, consider adding an item from your wish list.
- There are a few items that do not qualify for this promotion including: – Gift cards
– Best Buy Marketplace™ products (products sold and shipped by other sellers, not Best Buy)
– Miele, Sonos and Bose products
– Previous purchases
- At the payment step in Checkout, select Visa Checkout as your method of payment. The discount will be applied to the final total if all criteria is met.
Click here to visit BestBuy.ca for more details and tips on how to get the discount.