Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: Amici Restaurant and Bombolini Wine Bar – $99 for a Five-Course Italian Meal for Two (Save $86 or 46% Off)
Buy now for only $
Discount 46% Off
Ancient Italians were renowned for eating every part of the angels they hunted—even the hair. Enjoy divine flavour with this Groupon.
The Groupon Deal
$99 for a five-course Italian meal for two ($185 value)
Each person receives:
- Prosciutto-wrapped shrimp with wild mushrooms on soft polenta
- Carpaccio-vegetable-barley soup
- Oven-dried tomatoes with buffalo mozzarella and crisp pancetta rings topped with arugula greens and aged balsamic vinegar
- Double-boned lamb chop served with roasted-garlic-potato purée and pecan pesto
- Warm pear tart with rum-and-raisin ice cream
This deal is a hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 200+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited 3-day only sale that will expire at midnight on Sunday, August 31, 2014.
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal. Quantities are limited so don’t miss out!
In a Nutshell
Five-course meal for two with Tuscan-inspired dishes such as prosciutto-wrapped shrimp and double-boned lamb chop
The Fine Print
Expires Sep 30th, 2014. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. No substitutions. Does not include tax & gratuity. Not valid on holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Amici Restaurant and Bombolini Wine Bar
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3C 0S5
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!