Today’s Groupon Winnipeg Daily Deal of the Day: National Health Care Provider Solutions: $29 for First-Aid, CPR, and AED Certification Course (50% Off)
Buy now for only $29
Discount 50% Off
Online First-Aid, CPR, and AED training ensures busy professionals don’t have to take the time to travel to certification classes
About This Deal
- About the course: All courses are based on the latest ILCOR Standards and Guidelines. In addition, all of our courses meet the same guidelines and standards as the ECC and OSHA.
- Convenient learning: The online course is a convenient way to learn first-aid, CPR, and AED training without having to travel to class. The internationally-accepted certification courses are accessible anytime from a phone, tablet, or computer.
- No time limit: Students don’t have to worry about exam interruptions because they can save their progress and pick it up later. There’s also unlimited retakes for no additional cost.
- Includes Infant and Child CPR & First aid
- Online redemption only.
- May buy multiple. Must activate by expiration date; expires 12 months from date of activation.
This deal is a very hot seller. Groupon has already sold over 5,000+ vouchers at the time of this post.
This is a limited time offer while quantities last so don’t miss out!
Click here to buy now or for more info about the deal.
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings
National Health Care Provider Solutions
Trust Pilot approved and backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee, Save a Life by National Health Care Provider Solutions offers e-learning for individuals and companies through their inventory of life support certification tests and online courses. All courses and exam materials provided by NHCPS meet and adheres to the Joint Commission’s JCAHO Standards requirements, ILCOR, OSHA and is HONcode certified. Individuals can boost their career by learning new skills through the in-depth online courses, tutorials, and eBooks available through Save a Life by NHCPS. Companies and institutions including Ohio State University, Life Point Hospitals, Payroll Express use NHCPS to efficiently keep staff and students certified. All proceeds gained through the certification programs go towards furthering the efforts of the Disque Foundation and it’s Save a Life Initiative.
Click here to buy now or for more information about the deal. Don’t miss out!